Lanes Consulting, 
your changing lanes partner

We are here to help you to find your way to Canadian residency. 

Services Focus

We are your immigration consultant, and we are also your Immigration Management Consultant.

An electronic selection system to manage applications for skilled workers.

Canada has opened up two new pathways for passport holders of Hong Kong SAR or BN(O) to special Permanent Residency. 

A Study Permit is a document issued by (IRCC) Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada that allows you to study in Canada for a limited time.

Each Canadian province and territory (except Nunavut and Quebec) has its own unique Provincial Nominee Program (PNP).

An programme to sponsor close family members for Canadian immigration.

We are proudly presenting Centennial College to Hong Kong students.